Learn how to make fresh pasta with this 2 ingredient Homemade Pasta Recipe every time. It is super easy to make by hand or in a food processor. Fresh homemade pasta has delicate texture and simply tastes better than store-bought pasta.
- Unbleached flour- 1 1/2 cup
- Large eggs-3
- Put the flour on the work surface, make a well in the center. Break the eggs into the well. Beat the eggs with a fork/balloon whisk as if you are making an omelet for 1 minute. Start whisking some flour, little at a time until eggs are not runny. Combine eggs and flour, using your hands until you get a smooth dough.
- Using your hands, fold the dough in half, press hard against it with your palm and repeat the same. Turn the dough in the same direction ( clockwise or couterclockwise). Keep kneading for about 8 -10 minutes. You should get a very smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 9 equal parts. Allow to rest for 10 min.
- Take a piece of dough and flatten it. Run it through the pasta machine 2-3 times to achieve the desired thinness. Transfer the flattened strip onto a towel.
- Repeat with the rest of the dough as describe above. All the pasta strips should have gone through the narrowest opening. The strips will get longer as they becoming thinner. Allow the pasta strips to dry for 5-10 minutes on the towel.
- Choose the desired set of cutters and run each pasta strip through it, then place onto the towel and separate them.
- Cook in the boiling, salted water.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30
- Category: Pasta recipes
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: pasta recipes, pasta, homemade pasta