This Gluten Free New York style pizza dough is one of the best gluten-free dough you’ve ever made. And best of all, you can make it in your own kitchen.
- Warm water- 300 ml / 1.2 cup , 110 F/45 C
- Active dry yeast- 1 tsp.
- Sugar-1 tsp.
- White rice flour- 1/2 cup
- Tapioca flour -1/2 cup
- Potato flour- 3/4 cup
- Salt- 3/4 tsp
- Olive oil- 1 tbsp, plus more for greasing
- In a small bowl combine the water, yeast and sugar. Set aside to allow yeast to activate for 5-10 minutes, until foamy.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the rice flour, tapioca flour, potato flour, olive oil and salt.
- Add the yeast mixture and stir to combine.
- Transfer the dough on a lightly greased surface and knead it slowly otherwise your gluten-free dough will become hard.
- Lightly grease a medium -sized bowl with olive oil. Put the dough into it and cover loosely with plastic.
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- Remove from the fridge at least 2 hours before making pizza. Allow the dough to come to room temperature.
- Prep Time: 1 hour 30 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Gluten free recipes
- Cuisine: International
Keywords: gluten free pizza dough, pizza dough recipe, pizza