These Gluten Free Peanut Butter cookies are soft and super easy to make! They are naturally vegan, gluten free and dairy-free. Peanut butter lovers should try them. They are seriously the BEST and they taste like classic peanut butter cookies! Grab a cup of homemade almond milk or horchata and enjoy!
These gluten free cookies are full of peanut butter flavor and naturally sweetened with honey. Their texture is soft and crumby, they melt in your mouth. Best of all, they are super easy to make in less than 20 minutes. Simply throw gluten free flour, almond flour, peanut butter, honey, vegetable oil, baking soda and salt into your bowl and mix. No dough chilling!
The most difficult part is being patient and let these peanut butter cookies cool completely after baking. They smell so good once they are out of the oven.
- Creamy peanut Butter: Creamy processed peanut butter is the best for cookies, but chunky butter will work as well.
- Almond flour: I found that the combination of good quality gluten free all-purpose flour and almond flour (ratio 1: 1) gives the best result!
- Vegetable oil: Any vegetable oil will work. I like to use coconut and sunflower oils.
- Honey: The recipe calls for honey, but you can use brown sugar or white sugar. Date syrup is a perfect and also healthy replacement.
- Vanilla extract: It adds that amazing vanilla flavor.
- Baking soda: It helps to create soft and fluffy peanut butter cookies.
- Preheat your oven to 180 C / 360 F.
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients for cookies: peanut butter, gluten free all-purpose flour, almond flour, baking soda, honey, oil and salt. Mix well.
- Form 10-12 balls, put them on the cookie tray and use the cookie stamp to flatten them.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Top with melted chocolate and chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes.
These cookies don’t contain butter and peanut butter is dense. It simply means they will not spread in the oven much. That is why I flatten them and press them down using a cookie stamp. It guarantees that cookies will be evenly baked. You can use a fork to make marks. But after stamping and topping them with chocolate and nuts, they look so impressive. Nobody will believe these cookies are homemade.
Keep these cookies in the fridge because the chocolate topping with melt at room temperature. You can store them in an airtight container for 6-7 days.
Other cookie recipes:
If you make these Gluten free peanut butter cookies be sure to leave a comment or give this recipe a rating! I will be happy to hear from you!
GLUTEN FREE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIESPrint
All rights reserved. CHEF JAR. All images and content are copyright protected. PLEASE do not use my images without my permission. If you want to share this recipe, PLEASE provide a link back to this post.
If you make this recipe, take a photo of your creation and hashtag it # CHEFJAR on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!