Deliciously easy Garlic Mushrooms in Buttery sauce make the perfect side, healthy light dinner or topping. It will take only 15 min to prepare and tastes amazing.
- Unsalted butter- 2 tbsp.
- Olive oil- 3 tbsp.
- Onion (finely chopped)-1
- Mushrooms ( Cremini/Portobello)- 500 gm / 1 pound
- Lemon juice- 2 tbsp.
- Garlic cloves ( minced) - 4
- Fresh parsley( finely chopped) - 2 tbsp.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pan or skillet heat butter and olive oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add the chopped onion and sauté about 3-4 min or until tender, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon.
- Add mushrooms and cook 5-6 min until they start to turn golden brown.
- Pour in fresh lemon juice and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and parsley. Cook another 30-50 seconds or until fragrant.
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Sprinkle with some parsley and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Vegan recipes
- Cuisine: Russian
- Calories: 170 kcal
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 30 mg
Keywords: garlic mushrooms, mushrooms, buttery garlic mushrooms, vegan, side dishes