Frozen fish in air fryer with delicious flavor notes of lemon and garlic! You can have it ready in under 15 minutes, making it perfect for a meat free Monday night dinner.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted) or avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- Salt as needed
- 4 x 6 oz ( 170 grams) frozen white fish fillets, 1-inch thick
- 4 lemon slices
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- In a small bowl whisk together the butter ( or avocado oil), lemon juice, garlic, lemon pepper, paprika and salt. Add in the capers.
- Cover the bottom of your air fryer basket with foil. Don't cover all the way to the basket edges as this will prevent the air from circulating and may result in unevenly cooked fish.
- Place the fish fillets in the air fryer basket, pour the butter mixture on top, distributing evenly between the fillets. Top the fillets with lemon slices.
- Air fry for 12-15 minutes at 390° F| 198 °C. The cooking time may vary, depending on the thickness of your fish fillets. It is done when it is opaque and flakes easily with a fork. If needed, air fry further for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 3 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Category: Air fryer recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 183kcal
- Sodium: 493mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 32g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
Keywords: air fryer frozen fish, frozen fish, seafood