- Fresh White Fish Fillet- 1 kg or 2.2 lbs
- Onion ( finely chopped) - 1 large
- Garlic cloves- 4-5 medium
- Leek( chopped) -3 tbsp
- Parsley ( chopped) - 2 tbsp
- Ginger ( grated) - 1 tsp
- Red Chili Flakes- 1 tsp
- Lemon juice- 2 tbsp
- Any fish spice mix- 1 tbsp
- Salt- To Taste
- Black Pepper- To Taste
- Corn Flour- 1 cup ( for coating)
- Vegetable oil - 1/2 cup
- Using your electrical grinder, grind white fish fillet, parsley, ginger, garlic cloves, onion, leek.
- Add salt, seasoning, lemon juice, black pepper & red chili flakes. Mix well.
- Heat 1/2 cup Canola oil or any vegetable oil in the skillet ( I used just non-stick frying pan).
- Form approximately 16- 20 cutlets.Coat each cutlet in corn flour. Fry cutlets 10-15 minutes until they become golden on both sides.
- Serve immediately with mashed potatoes and any summer salad dressed with sour cream.
- These cutlets can be used for making fish burgers.
These fish cutlets are GLUTEN FREE, because corn ( in all form) doesn't contain harmful Gluten.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Fish recipes/Gluten Free Recipes
- Cuisine: Russian