This Dalgona coffee recipe (whipped coffee) is super simple and calls for 3 ingredients only. Creamy, velvety and light cold latte milk in less than 10 min. Try to make this latest Instagram food trend today!
- Instant coffee- 2 tbsp.
- Granulated white sugar- 2 tbsp.
- Hot water- 2 tbsp.
- Milk( chilled) - 1 cup
- In a large bowl combine sugar, instant coffee and hot water. The ratio is 1:1:1 ratio.
- Using a hand mixer ,whip the coffee mixture until light and fluffy , about 3-5 minutes on high speed. It will hold soft peaks.
- Put 2 ice cubes in each glass and fill the glasses with cold milk, then top with the whipped coffee mixture.
- Sprinkle with some coffee or cocoa.
- Serve. Mix with a spoon before drinking.
A hand mixer
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Drinks recipes
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 100 g
- Calories: 43 kcal
- Sugar: 4.2 g
- Fat: 1.68 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.27 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 2.76 g
- Cholesterol: 7 mg
Keywords: dalgona coffee, whipped coffee, coffee drink