This cucumber radish dill salad is creamy and delicious. Flavored with fresh dill and dressed in a sour cream dressing, it is low-carb and perfect for any meal.
- Medium cucumbers ( sliced)-3
- Radishes 9 (sliced)-9-10
- Fresh dill (finely chopped)-1/4 cup
- Lemon juice-1 tablespoon or as needed
- Sour cream-3/4 cup
- Salt and freshly ground pepper-to taste
- Slice the cucumbers, radishes and chop dill leaves.
- Place the sliced cucumbers, radishes, dill, lemon juice and sour cream into a large bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Mix and adjust the seasoning to your liking.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 1-2 hours.Don't refrigerate for longer as cucumbers tend to release water and the dressing will be runny.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Category: Salad recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 96.64kcal
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 213.76mg
- Fat: 7.16g
- Saturated Fat: 3.72g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1.96g
- Cholesterol: 21.24mg
Keywords: cucumber radish salad, cucumber salad, salad