Cucumber and tomato salad is a refreshing, light and healthy side dish. Made with garden tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, fresh aromatic herbs and tangy lemon vinaigrette. The easiest salad you’ll make!
For The Salad
- Large tomato (sliced)-1
- Cucumbers (sliced)-3
- Red onion (thinly sliced)-1/2
- Fresh dill ( finely chopped)-2 tablespoons
- Parsley ( finely chopped)-1 tablespoon
- Green onion (chopped)- 2 tablespoons
For The Dressing
- Olive oil-1/4 cup
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice-2 tablespoons
- Apple cider vinegar-1 tablespoon
- Garlic cloves (finely chopped or minced)-1-2
- Salt-1/2 teaspoon
- Crack black pepper-1/4 teaspoon
- Slice tomatoes, onion and cucumbers. Finely chop dill, parsley and green onion.
- Combine all ingredients in a large serving bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients to combine. Drizzle over the salad and toss well.