Super easy corn and black bean salsa is packed with colorful,healthy & fresh ingredients. Enjoy this Mexican Goodness. Vegan and gluten free.The best food must be tasty as well as nutritious to serve its purpose. If you wish to have a highly nutritious and tasty dish all at once that everyone at home will love, Corn and black bean salsa is a wonderful choice. The good thing about corn and black bean salsa is that it can be made very easily, even by novice cooks. There is not much of any cooking or big preparation involved in the recipe and therefore you can also teach your kids to make this wonderful dish. Take time to make this dish and see how it is able to delight your kids easily, and in an incredible way. Once they taste it, they are going to love it and ask for more. Therefore when you make corn and black bean salsa, you can feel happy that you have given your kids the most nutritious diet that they had loved so much.
Corn black bean salsa can also be prepared by senior citizens at home and as well as by middle aged people making it a wonderful recipe for all.
Nowadays, most people are looking forward to natural foods. With this in mind, you can make black bean corn salsa and delight your visitors. Never hesitate to make this fantastic and nutritious recipe on a day when there is a party or gathering at home. It is Fantastic!
INGREDIENTS YOU MIGHT LIKE TO USE FOR CORN AND BLACK BEAN SALSA
- Pasado Chili
CORN AND BLACK BEAN SALSAPrint
MEXICAN CORN AND BLACK BEAN SALSA
The recipe was inspired by "Classic Recipes of Mexico" by Jane Milton
- Raw black beans-½ cup or 150 gm or if using canned black beans - 1 can
- Sweet corn-1 can / 225 gm
- Avocado -1 large ( finely chopped)
- Grated Rind & juice - of 2 lime
- Onion- 1 ( Jane Milton recommends Red onion in her book, I used yellow one)
- Mexican Beer- 60 ml / 4 tbsp
- Olive oil- 30 ml / 2 tbsp
- Pasado Chili- 1
- Fresh red Fresno chilies- 2
- Small bunch of coriander/known also as cilantro- finely chopped
- Leek ( chopped)- 2 tbsp
- Raw black beans:soak black beans overnight in cold water.
- Next day drain the beans and put them in a large pan. Cover with water and bring to boil. Allow them to simmer for at least 40 minutes or until cooked. Rinse them under cold running water. Drain and leave them to cool. If you plan to use canned beans, just skip this step.
- Soak the Pasado chili in hot water for 10 minutes. Drain & remove the stalk. Scrape out the seeds with a knife or fork. Chop them finely.
- Fry Fresno chilies until the skins are scorched. Cover with a clean kitchen towel or place in a plastic bag. Allow to steam in 10-15 minutes. Peel off the skins & remove the seeds.
- Chop the onion.
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients. Pour in lime juice, beer. Add chopped coriander & leek. Season with salt. Mix well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate a few hours to bring out the hidden flavors.
- Category: [url href="http:https://chefjar.com/category/sauces-and-dips/"]Sauces and dips[/url]
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 4
Leave a Reply