These flavored cheesy, juicy Chicken fritters will fill your mouth with flavor with every bite! Grab one of this & get comfy on the couch. Great to prepare if you are expecting a big company.
- Chicken Breast Tenders- 1 kg
- Eggs- 3 large
- Mozzarella cheese- 100 gm or 1 cup
- Mayonnaise- 1/2 cup
- All purpose flour*- 1/2 cup
- Dry dill- 2 tbsp
- Garlic cloves ( minced)- 4-5
- Black pepper- to taste
- Salt-to taste
- Canola oil/ Coconut oil ( for frying)- as needed
- **Dice the chicken breast tenders 1/2" or 1 cm thick pieces using a sharp kitchen knife. Transfer them to a large container, then add in the remaining ingredients (eggs, Mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise, all purpose flour, dry dill, garlic cloves, black pepper & salt) and mix well.
- Heat 5-6 tbsp. coconut oil in a large frying pan, place spoonfuls of the chicken mixture into the frying pan using an ice-cream scoop. Fry until the chicken fritters are lightly browned ( 3-4 min per side), then transfer them on a rack or a plate lined with paper towels.
- Repeat the process with the remaining fritter mixture, add extra oil if necessary.
* GF VERSION:Substitute all -purpose flour for Potato starch or cornstarch.
** Use partially frozen breast chicken tenders to slice them easily.
*** Use Coconut oil to make light fritters without excessive grease.
An ice-cream scoop, a non-stick large frying pan.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Chicken recipes
- Cuisine: Russian
Keywords: chicken fritters, chicken recipe