- Chicken fillet- 1 kg
- Garlic cloves- 2( peeled and chopped)
- Portabello mushrooms- 400-500 gm
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil-2 tbsp
- Butter- 1 tbsp
- Salt- To Taste
- Ground black pepper- 1 tbsp
- White wine- 1/2 cup
- Canned Italian tomatoes with juice- 1 1/2 cup
- Wash chicken fillet and make 8-10 pieces.
- Choose a pan that will accommodate all the ingredients. Put olive oil and heat it. Add chicken pieces and garlic cloves. Fry them till golden crust, then turn the chicken pieces and do the same with the other side.
- Add salt, pepper and white wine. Let it simmer until about half of it has evaporated.
- Add chopped tomatoes and portabello mushrooms. Reduce the heat and cook until chicken pieces are very tender( about 35-40 min). If you find that there is not enough water, add 3-4 tbsp.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
- Cuisine: Italian