Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is a delicious and cheesy pasta that is packed with creamy ranch flavor. Chicken, penne pasta and bacon pieces are baked with an incredible homemade Alfredo sauce and ranch dressing.
- Penne pasta ( uncooked)- 1 lb or 450 gm
- Chicken breasts ( cut into small bite sized pieces)- 2 lbs/ 1 kg
- Bacon strips- 0.5 lb / 250 gm, plus 5 strips for topping
- Onion powder- 1 tsp.
- Garlic powder- 1 tsp.
- Italian seasoning- 1 tsp.
- Homemade Alfredo sauce- 3 cups
- Ranch dressing- 1 1/2 cup
- Cheddar cheese ( shredded)- 2 cups
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/ 175 C with the rack in the middle.
- Cut each bacon strip into 3 pieces or small squares, using a sharp knife. Heat one tbsp of vegetable oil in a large pan, add the bacon and fry until it is done. Transfer to a plate.
- In the same pan cook chicken seasoned with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and onion powder over medium-high heat until it is cooked, about 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill a large saucepan ( 4-6 quarts) with water and bring to a boil. Add salt to taste.
- Cook penne pasta according to package instructions until "al dente", stirring occasionally. Then, remove from the heat and drain. Keep aside.
- Add the cooked pasta, chicken, fried bacon, homemade Alfredo sauce and ranch dressing to a 13x9-inch baking dish and mix well. Sprinkle with 2 cups of shredded Cheddar cheese and top with bacon strips. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350°F/ 175 C, uncovered.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 35
- Category: Pasta recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 677 kcal
- Sodium: 1160 mg
- Fat: 43 g
- Saturated Fat: 24 g
- Carbohydrates: 35 g
- Protein: 36 g
- Cholesterol: 145 mg
Keywords: chicken bacon ranch pasta, pasta recipe, chicken bacon ranch pasta salad