Learn how to make the best cheesy garlic roasted Brussels sprouts with this foolproof recipe. They are deliciously crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Serve them as a side dish or main meal.
- Brussels sprouts (trimmed and cut in half lengthwise)- 2 lbs ( 1 kg)
- Salt-1 teaspoon
- Fresh cracked black pepper-1/ 2 teaspoon
- Olive oil- 3 tablespoons
- Unsalted butter (melted)- 3 tablespoons
- Garlic cloves (minced)- 7-8
- Mozzarella cheese ( shredded)- 1 1/2 cup
- Preheat your oven to 425 F (220 C). Grease a large baking tray with cooking oil spray.
- Place sprouts in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add the garlic, butter and olive oil and toss to coat evenly.
- Arrange sprouts on the prepared baking tray in a single layer (cut side down).
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until fork tender.
- Remove from the oven and top with mozzarella cheese. Return to oven and broil for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese melts. Taste test and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Category: Side dishes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 362kcal
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 608mg
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 17g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
Keywords: brussel sprouts, sides