Roasted cauliflower with tahini is a healthy and easy to make dinner side. Crispy oven-roasted cauliflower florets with caramelized onion are shockingly delicious and bursting with Middle Eastern flavors. Serve it with a flavorful tahini sauce. Paleo and keto-friendly!
- Large head of cauliflower ( cut into florets)
- Zaatar-3 teaspoons
- Paprika- 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil-3 tablespoons
- Onion ( sliced)-1
- Salt-as needed
- Tahini-3 tablespoons
- Greek yogurt-3 tablespoons
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon or as needed
- Preheat your oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Place the cauliflower florets on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil, season with zaatar, paprika and salt. Scatter the sliced onion. Mix everything to coat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Meanwhile, make the tahini dressing. Combine tahini, Greek yogurt, lemon juice and salt in a small bowl. You might need to add 1-2 tablespoons of water to thin it out a bit.
- When the cauliflower is done, remove from the oven and drizzle the dressing over the cauliflower salad.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Category: Cauliflower recipes
- Cuisine: Palestinian
- Calories: 180kcal
- Sodium: 328 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: roasted cauliflower, cauliflower, tahini