Buffalo Chicken Alfredo Meatballs are one of my favorite ground chicken recipes! Juicy, flavorful meatballs smothered in a delicious creamy Alfredo sauce without flour.
For Buffalo Chicken Meatballs:
- Ground chicken- 2 lb ( 1 kg)
- Bread crumbs-1/2 cup
- Small onion (finely chopped)-1
- Scallions (finely chopped)-1/2 cup
- Dill leaves ( finely chopped)- 3 tablespoons
- Large egg-1
- Garlic cloves (minced)-3
- Ranch seasoning- 3 tablespoons
- Franks Hot sauce- 1/3 cup
- Paprika- 1 teaspoon
- Salt and black pepper -to taste
- Oil- 3 tablespoons, for frying meatballs
For Alfredo sauce:
- Unsalted butter- 3 tablespoons
- Heavy cream- 1 1/2 cup
- Garlic (minced)- 2 teaspoons
- Italian seasoning-1/2 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper-1/4 teaspoon
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese- 1 1/2 cup
Buffallo chicken meatballs:
- In a large bowl combine the ground chicken, onion, bread crumbs, scallions, dill, egg, ranch seasoning, garlic, Franks hot sauce, paprika and salt. Mix JUST until combined. Don't overmix! The meatballs will be dense.
- Using a meat baller or ice scream scoop, shape the meat mixture into meatballs.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Cook meatballs until well browned on both sides and no longer pink in the center, about 4-5 minutes per side. Work in batches if needed. Transfer to a plate.
- In the same skillet melt butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 40 seconds.
- Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Season with Italian seasoning, salt and ground black pepper.
- Add in the parmesan cheese and cook until melted.
- Return the meatballs back to the sauce and cook further for 2 minutes. Serve with fettuccine pasta or keto mashed cauliflower. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Category: Chicken recipes
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: buffalo chicken alfredo, alfredo sauce without flour