Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes are super fluffy and loaded with fresh blueberries that will burst into your mouth with every bite! A perfect weekend breakfast that the whole family will love!
Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes Batter
- All purpose flour- 2 cups ( 300 g)
- Granulated sugar- 1/4 cup ( 60 g)
- Baking powder- 1 tbsp.
- Salt- 1/2 tsp.
- Vegetable oil- 1/4 cup ( 60 g)
- Buttermilk- 1 3/4 cup
- Vanilla extract- 1 tbsp.
- Large egg-1
- Fresh or frozen blueberries- 1 1/2 cup
- Fresh blueberries
- Whipped cream
- Condensed milk, optional
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center with a spoon and add vegetable oil, buttermilk, vanilla, egg and blueberries.
- Slowly fold wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix just until combined. Don't over mix! You might have a couple of lumps which is absolutely fine. Allow to rest for 4-5 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat a non-stick pan or griddle over low-medium heat. Grease it with oil. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the preheated pan. Cook until bubble appear on the surface. At this point, flip with a spatula and cook until another side is golden. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with whipped cream, fresh blueberries and condensed milk. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Category: Pancake recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 pancake
- Calories: 155 kcal
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 152 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 22 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 17 mg
Keywords: blueberry buttermilk pancakes, pancake recipe, fluffy pancakes, pancake