These Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes are creamy, fluffy, buttery rich and delicious. It takes less than 20 minutes to make this ultimate side dish in Instant Pot.
- Yukon/ Creme Royale, Russet potatoes ( peeled)- 1 kg / 2 .2 pounds
- Garlic cloves ( finely chopped)-8
- Chicken bouillon-1 cube
- Dried rosemary- 2 tsp.
- Heavy cream ( warm)- 1/2 cup
- Fresh Pecorino Romano/Parmesan cheese- 1/4 cup
- Salted butter- 3 tbsp.
- Salt -to taste
- Ground black pepper- to taste
- Fresh parsley ( finely chopped) 1 1/2 tbsp to garnish
- Turn the instant pot on, choose "Sauté" function and set time for 2 minutes. Wait until it becomes hot, melt 1 tbsp. of butter, add garlic and sauté 1 minute or until fragrant. Press "Cancel" button.
- Put your peeled potatoes in the Instant Pot and pour enough water to be covered completely. Add chicken bouillon, 1 tsp. of dries rosemary and salt.
- Choose "Pressure Cooker" and set time for 10 minutes. When finished cooking, press "Cancel" button and allow natural pressure release.
- Add the heavy cream, remaining butter, rosemary and pepper to the Instant Pot with cooked potatoes. Use a potato masher or food mill to mash the potatoes until smooth.
- Add in the fresh grated Pecorino/ Parmesan cheese. Garnish with parsley.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Instant pot recipes
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 100 g
- Calories: 121 kcal
- Fat: 5.71 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 2.86 g
- Cholesterol: 18 mg
Keywords: instant pot mashed potatoes, mashed potatoes