A delicious salmon fillet, cooked to perfection. An awesome, flavor packed sauce. Only ten minutes to cook, with minimal clean up, and a surprisingly low amount of oil. This bang bang salmon recipe really has it all!
- 1/2 cup ( 120 ml) mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 4 ( 1/2 pound or 250 grams each) salmon fillets, skin on
- 2 tablespoons spring onions ( scallions), sliced
- 1 red chili, finely sliced, optional
- Fresh cilantro to garnish, optional
- Lightly coat air fryer basket with cooking spray. Keep aside.
- In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, Sriracha and lime juice. Mix until combined.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon over the top of each salmon fillet. Reserve the remaining bang bang sauce for serving.
- Place the fillets in the air fryer basket and air fry at 400°F | 200°C for 10 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Drizzle salmon with bang bang sauce and garnish with green onion, cilantro and red chili if desired.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Salmon recipes
- Cuisine: Asian
- Calories: 667kcal
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 345mg
- Fat: 45g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 56g
- Cholesterol: 147g
Keywords: bang bang salmon, bang bang sauce