The Indian delicacy- aloo palak. A simple everyday dish but a real hit! The dish is one of my favorite vegan dishes.Very flavorful and easy to make.
ALOO PALAK RECIPE
Aloo palak is a delicious Indian recipe. It is a classic sabzi. Alook palak is mostly served as a side dish and is very popular in the northern part of India. The recipe is prepared by many people around the world due to its health benefits and nutritional values.
Potatoes health benefits
The dish consists of potatoes and spinach ( aloo & palak).
You can serve this delicious meal with roti, chapthi, naan, and others. The potatoes are very common and nutritious food in most parts of the world. The have healthy benefits and nutritional values. The potatoes benefits include:
- Help in improving the digestive system
- Protecting from the polyps,
- They have anti-aging properties,
- Can increase blood circulation,
- They can strengthen the immune system
- Protects the skin
- Reduced blood pressure
- They help to maintain the fluid balance
- Reduced insomnia
Spinach health benefits
Palak (spinach) on the other hand has its nutritional value and health benefits. Some of them include:
- They are rich in nutrients like iron, vitamin C which improves the body metabolism.
- It can help you to burn calories at a high rate.
- The spinach has antioxidants which prevent signs of aging and wrinkles.
- It helps to manage diabetes. This is because it is low in glycaemic index.
- It helps to cure constipation. This is because it is packed with fibre.
- The calcium in the spinach helps to strengthen the teeth.
The above benefits of the aloo and palak make it important and you can include it in your daily meals. Believe aloo palak will help you to be fit and healthy.
It is easy and simple to prepare this recipe at home. This is a combination of potato cubes and sliced spinach. You can cook it with red chilies and masalas.
People love the aloo palak recipe because you can easily use the available spices and the other ingredients. The combination of all these results in a tongue tickler taste. It can be enjoyed hot with any Indian bread of your choice.
All rights reserved. CHEF JAR. All images and content are copyright protected. PLEASE do not use my images without my permission. If you want to share this recipe, PLEASE provide a link back to this post.
If you make this recipe, take a photo of your creation and hashtag it # CHEFJAR on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
Enjoy Indian Aloo Palak!