These almond flour brownies are fudgy and gooey as traditional brownies but are made with almond flour and naturally gluten free. It is a foolproof recipe.
- 1/3 cup (85 grams) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup (67 grams) granulated white sugar
- 1/3 cup (67 grams) light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (60 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (145 grams) blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Flaky sea salt, for topping
- An 8 x 8 -inch brownie pan
- Mixing bowls
- Preheat your oven to 350 F| 180 C. Grease an 8x8-inch brownie pan with cooking oil spray or butter. Alternatively, you can line it with non-stick aluminium foil. Set aside.
- Whisk together the butter, sugars, salt and cocoa powder until combined.
- Add the vanilla and eggs (one at a time), beating after each addition.
- Add the almond flour and mix until combined.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chips. The batter will be thick.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 37-40 minutes. The top will look set when they are done. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before cutting them.
Store these brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-4 days.
Almond flour can be substituted for regular or all-purpose flour at a 1:1 ratio. All-purpose flour may require less eggs to bind the flour.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Category: Dessert recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 212kcal
- Sugar: 13g
- Sodium: 174mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 61mg
Keywords: almond flour brownies, brownies, almond flour.