This air fryer zucchini chips are crispy, crunchy and keto-friendly. It is a perfect way to use up your zucchini. No breading is required.
- 1 large zucchini, sliced into 1/8-inch thick rounds
- Salt, as needed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Slice the zucchini into 1/8-inch thick rounds. Transfer to a colander, then salt generously and leave for 15-30 minutes to draw some of the water out. Rinse and transfer to a plate lined with paper towels. Press them to remove as much moisture as you can.
- Add the zucchini slices, oil, garlic, onion powder and black pepper to a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Arrange the zucchini slices in your air fryer basket in a single layer. Air fry for 10-11 minutes or until crispy. Flip them over halfway through cooking, using tongs.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Air fryer recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 105kcal
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 185mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
Keywords: air fryer zucchini chips, zucchini chips, how to make zucchini chips in air fryer