These air fryer potato wedges are perfectly seasoned and deliciously crispy. Serving the wedges with burrata cheese really gives them a little bit of extra “wow” factor.
- 3 medium Russet potatoes, rinsed and cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Fresh herbs ( parsley, dill, basil or oregano) to garnish
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces burrata cheese
- Cut each potato in half lengthways, then cut each half in half again, and cut each half lengthways again until you have 8 wedges. Make sure they are the same thickness and size.
- In a large ziplock bag or bowl combine olive oil, smoked paprika, red chili flakes, onion powder, garlic, salt and black pepper. Add the potatoes wedges and toss to coat with the seasoning.
- Arrange the potato wedges in your air fryer basket in a single layer. You might need to cook the potatoes in batches, depending on your air fryer. Air fry for 15 minutes at 400° F| 200°C, shaking the basket every 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.
- Break the burrata over potato wedges and then sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
We’ve found that the best results for this recipe come when you put your wedges in an air fryer at 400F (200C) for 15 minutes. You’ll want to shake your air fryer every five minutes to ensure that the wedges are getting enough exposure to the hot air.
If you’re making a larger volume of wedges than will fit in your air fryer, it’s OK to make your wedges in batches. In fact, this can actually be better! It allows you to space out your wedges, ensuring that they aren’t touching.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Air fryer recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 185kcal
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 775mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
Keywords: air fryer potato wedges, air fryer recipes, potato wedges