These air fryer pasta chips are a popular Tiktok trend. Made with cooked pasta that’s air fried and tossed with olive oil, garlic, seasonings and Parmesan cheese. Kids love this crunchy snack.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. When the water’s boiling, add the pasta and cook until al dente according to package directions. Drain.
- Add the cooked pasta to a large bowl. Toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Arrange the pasta noodles in your air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Air fry for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a bowl.
- Combine the remaining olive oil, garlic , Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Toss the pasta with the oil mixture.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce, like marinara, ranch or garlic sauce.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
Storage: Keep them in an airtight container for up to 5 days. However, these pasta chips are best enjoyed immediately after being made.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Air fryer recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 402kcal
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 384mg
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 15g
- Cholesterol: 26g
Keywords: air fryer pasta chips, how to make pasta chips,pasta chips