These air fryer frozen hash browns are awesomely crispy and crunchy. It’s really easy to make frozen hash browns in an air fryer, and because we’re not using oil, it’s a healthier alternative.
- 6 Frozen hash brown patties
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your air fryer.
- Place the frozen hash browns in your air fryer basket in a single layer. No oil spray is required.
- Air fry hash browns at 400°F|200°C for 10 minutes. Flip the hash browns halfway through cooking.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- You don’t need any oil spray for this recipe! The hash browns will become crispy and delicious without any extra help from the spray.
- You don’t need to thaw them first! Thawing the frozen hash browns can make them mushy. You just need to stick them straight in the air fryer while the hash brown patties are still frozen.
- Cook your hash browns in a single, even layer. Don’t allow them to overlap in the fryer basket or become crowded, as this will result in uneven cooking results.
- Prep Time: 1 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Air fryer recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 110kcal
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 315g
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: air fryer recipes, air fryer hash browns, hash browns