Crispy air fryer frozen tater tots! Delicious, tasty tater tots in your air fryer. They are beautifully crispy, and compared to deep fried tots, they’re much healthier.
- 1 pound ( 500 grams) Frozen Tater Tots (Potato Puffs)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your air fryer.
- Place the frozen tots in your air fryer basket and arrange in a single layer. Don't overcrowd the basket. No oil is needed.
- Air fry at 356°F| 180°C for 8-10 minutes. Shake the basket halfway through cooking.
- If needed air fry further for 1-3 minutes or until crispy.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Avoid filling your basket more than halfway full and you should be fine.
We recommend air frying at 356°F| 180°C for 8-10 minutes. Larger, thicker tater tots will require a cooking time closer to eight minutes, while smaller, thinner ones will likely cook through in five minutes.
- Prep Time: 1 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Category: Air fryer recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 200kcal
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 399mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: air fryer tots, air fryer tater tots, air fryer recipes