Air fryer samosa! You can enjoy your crispy, satisfying Indian dumplings without having to dip them in oil, making it a healthier alternative to traditional deep frying methods.
- 1 package of frozen samosa ( 12 pieces)
- Oil baking spray with flour or cooking oil spray
- Line your air fryer basket with parchment paper.
- Place the frozen samosa into the air fryer basket and spray the tops with baking spray with flour (or cooking oil spray).
- Air fry samosa for 15 minutes at 350°F| 180°C. Use tongs to flip the samosa after 10 minutes during the cooking process. The cooking time may vary, depending on the size of your samosa.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 1 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Calories: 29kcal
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 49mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 2mg