Prefect air fryer frozen pizza! All you need to do is take the pizza straight out of the freezer and place it in the air fryer. Your air fryer will provide plenty of heat to give you a crispy, tasty pizza.
- 1 Frozen pizza
- Oil spray to lightly coat the pizza
- Remove the pizza from plastic and place in your air fryer basket. Lightly spray the pizza with cooking oil spray. It will prevent the toppings from burning.
- Air fry at 356°F|180°C for 8-12 minutes. The cooking time may vary depending on the pizza brand and size. If needed, cook additional 1-2 minutes.
- Deep dish crust will take longer, while thin crust cook quicker.
- Allow the pizza to cool for 1-2 minutes before serving.
Cook your pizza fresh out of the freezer. You do not want to thaw it out first.
We have based the timing for this recipe on a non-preheated air fryer. If you are cooking multiple pizzas back to back, you’ll want to reduce the cooking time for any additional pizzas as they will be entering a preheated air fryer.
We based our recommendations on 3.7 to 6 qt air fryers. If yours is larger, the pizza may take a little longer to cook, so you’ll want to adjust your cooking time accordingly. Air fryers work by forcing heated air across the surface of your food. Larger fryers will have more space through which to push the air, which could require a longer cooking time.
As always, be sure to consult the instructions on the pizza packaging. The manufacturer will probably have some recommendations for you as to the cooking time and temperature for your pizza.
- Prep Time: 1 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Category: Air fryer recipes
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 423kcal
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 812mg
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Protein: 15g
Keywords: air fryer pizza, air fryer frozen pizza, air fryer recipes