These flavored cheesy, juicy Chicken fritters will fill your mouth with flavor with every bite! Grab one of this & get comfy on the couch. Great to prepare if you are expecting a big company.
Tender and juicy chicken fritters. Try and change your dinner routine with these little crispy fritters, especially if you’re a fan of chicken nuggets because this is a great alternative to a well-known snack. And kids love it no less than famous nuggets and these fritters are much better!
You will be surprised to know that chicken fritters are not a modern invention of a fast-food chains owners. They existed in Europe since the Middle Ages. Scotts are known to have a tradition of deep-frying chicken in fat, unlike the English who mostly baked or boiled the chicken. Later, Scottish immigrants brought this tradition of deep-frying the chicken to the United States.
Chicken fritters are not just super tasty, it’s literary one of the easiest things you can make of chicken breasts that taste so fantastic and is not trivial. Why are they so fantastic? Crispy on the outside, soft and juicy inside with a hint of garlic and rich cheesy flavor will leave you defenseless. Everyone who tries them immediately falls in love.
The cooking time won’t take longer than 30 minutes and for a better taste, it’s preferable to marinate the chicken overnight. However, if you’re short of time, two hours should be enough. If you need to feed the crowd, the recipe can be easily doubled.
These chicken fritters can be served hot, cold or at a room temperature, it absolutely doesn’t matter, because they do not lose their taste and crispness. They can be served as appetizers, on buns, as a main dish or as a side dish with mashed potatoes, rice or salads. Chicken fritters taste good on their own or with a dipping sauce. They are perfect for lunch boxes or small picnic sandwiches.
The crunchy and savory fritters are just addictive, so be careful before you find yourself trapped.
- Chicken Breast Tenders- 1 kg
- Eggs- 3 large
- Mozzarella cheese- 100 gm or 1 cup
- Mayonnaise- ½ cup
- All purpose flour*- ½ cup
- Dry dill- 2 tbsp
- Garlic cloves ( minced)- 4-5
- Black pepper- to taste
- Salt-to taste
- Canola oil/ Coconut oil ( for frying)- as needed
- **Dice the chicken breast tenders ½" or 1 cm thick pieces using a sharp kitchen knife. Transfer them to a large container, then add in the remaining ingredients (eggs, Mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise, all purpose flour, dry dill, garlic cloves, black pepper & salt) and mix well.
- Heat 5-6 tbsp. coconut oil in a large frying pan, place spoonfuls of the chicken mixture into the frying pan using an ice-cream scoop. Fry until the chicken fritters are lightly browned ( 3-4 min per side), then transfer them on a rack or a plate lined with paper towels.
- Repeat the process with the remaining fritter mixture, add extra oil if necessary.
* GF VERSION:Substitute all -purpose flour for Potato starch or cornstarch.
** Use partially frozen breast chicken tenders to slice them easily.
*** Use Coconut oil to make light fritters without excessive grease.
An ice-cream scoop, a non-stick large frying pan.
All rights reserved. CHEF JAR. All images & content are copyright protected. PLEASE do not use my images without my permission. If you wanna to share this recipe, PLEASE provide a link back to this post.
If you make this recipe, take a photo of your creation & hashtag it # CHEFJAR on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
THE JUICIEST CHICKEN FRITTERS
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE